2.10.2005

Rollin', rollin', rollin', fuck you Fred Durst

So: I know it's been a while since I've posted much of anything on this blog. But that's because I've been busy, honest! Third year med does get kind of insane, to the point where you wonder whether you'll ever have time to do anything else with your life. But I'm assured it gets better as it goes along.

In any event, tonight I want to talk about a simple pleasure, [i]viz:[/i] rolling coins. My sister bought some little plastic coin rollers, and gave the extras to my mom, who gave the extras to me. This prompted me to go out and buy some of my own, and get the giant pile of coin off my desk.

The end result? $67.50 in dimes, nickels, and pennies. No quarters. It was a big pile, I'm telling you.

In any case, it's all part of my 'get my life back in order' plan. Step one is to clean the fuck out my apartment. Step two is to get back writing. At the present time, there is no step three; but really, is any self-improvement plan ever done? Can you ever say, 'OK, I'm perfect, don't have to work now?' Unless you're, like, NHL hall of famer Ken Dryden, you probably can't. I suppose the point I'm trying to make is that one shouldn't settle for how they are. There's always room for improvement. Especially in you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home